DMB-8902AU 4K HDMI ProVideo Streaming Encoder
In a fast changing and highly competitive TV market, operators and TV service providers must deliver access to content on all screens, anytime, anywhere, while also reducing complexity and driving efficiency across all platforms.
DMB-8902AU 4K HDMI ProVideo Streaming Encoder features high performance, low latency and low bit rates for IPTV/OTT systems, realized Video & Audio real-time transmission via internet, and adopts state-of-the-art compression technology of HEVC/ H.265, AVC H.264, which realizes its resolution to be up to 4K@30fps. With powerful video pre-compression and efficient adaptive video compression algorithm, it is able to provide clear-delicate, high quality video even at lower bit rate which can efficiently save the cost of bandwidth. DMB-8902AU enabled receiving 8 streams (RTSP, HTTP, HLS, RTMP. RTP, UDP, RTP) and mixing along with 2 channel HDMI sources, then alternatively output via HDMI/ 3.5mm composite Jack, meanwhile, restreaming via a series of IP protocol like RTSP over UDP & TCP/ RTMP/ HTTP/ UDP/Unicast/ Multicast/ ONVIF.
This 4K Encoder has widely applied to education, health care, IPTV, conference, remote education, news interview, court, public security, banking, transportation and other industry application.
- Support up to 4 Network Streams Transcoding, protocol conversion
- Video resolutionup to Full HD 4K@30fps
- Embedded hardware encodingwith 2 HDMI input, support Embedded Decoding with 1*HDMI output,1* RJ45 gigabit full-duplex network adaptive for 100/1000M supprt 8*IP input so can be used for decoding ip to HDMI out, transcoding IP to IP out .
- AAC audio encoding, 44.1K sampling, restore pure sound quality
- Support 485/232, IO supports input and output interfaces. 12V 0.5A power supply, such as sensors
- Multi-mode and Multi-format Recording: MP4/TSformat recording and broadcasting
- IE preview and playback, to meet different platforms and system applications, XML data exchange technology, easy docking
- More convenient and smarter director: support Local Monitoring of Director Screen, Computer Flying Screen
- Support3840* 2160/ 2560*1440/ 2048*1152/ 1920x1080p/1920x1080i/ 1280x720p/ 720*576i/720*576p/640*480i and other resolutions (customizable)
- Rich recording and storage interface: support USB0 storage,
- Support RTSP/RTMP/HTTP/RTP/UDP unicast, multicast and other protocols (RTMP supports adding user and password functions), support DHCP protocol, ONVIF protocol
- Synchronous acquisition of multiple video signals: supports simultaneous 2 channel HDMI encoding, multiple-channel IP signal decoding and split-screen output
- Transmission mode: TCP, UDP, 1000M (RJ45 duplex network port)
- Support to add watermark function (OSD), XY axis, font can be set, support picture-in-picture
- Support multi-protocol and multi-stream functions such as primary and secondary streams: select H.264/H.265 for primary and secondary streams respectively, and can use different network protocols for transmission
- Support WEB English web pages access, password change, WAN remote management (WEB)
- Support DHCP to obtain IP automatically, support one-steprestore, version upgrade and remote maintenance