DMB-90E IP ASI Multiplexer Processor MPTS to SPTS Converter
DMB-90E IP ASI Processor Multiplexer with 2*ASI independ input and 128* IP SPTS/MPTS input, output the IP package through different IP address and ports, IP MPTS,ASI can be multiplexing output from 128*SPTS/MPTS,2*ASI input.
It is an ideal solution for environments where you have a large number of IP source need multiplexing out,it widely used in IPTV system, hotel, entertainment facilities, education broadcasting systems at schools and government buildings or any kinds of source signals convert to Cable TV Broadcast System, largely cost down the source gathering of Digital TV Broadcasting System and IPTV/OTT system which based on IP construction.
Multi-channel Tuners input: 512*SPTS or 4*MPTS IP stream output and 128*SPTS/MPTS IP input from GiGE port in front panel
Operation via LCD Screen and Web Management: Easy to read LCD color front panel that makes it easy to setup and monitor your channels, check firmware, and identify IP addresses without a computer.
- Operation via LCD Screen and Web Management: Easy to read LCD color front panel that makes it easy to setup and monitor your channels, check firmware, and identify IP addresses without a computer.
- Two separate ASI input for external TS multiplexing
- GigE DATA port can be used for input and output
- IP stream output: 4*MPTS +512 SPTS IP protocol UDP/RTP/RTSP
- Low cost headend receiver for IPTV/OTT System
- Low power consumption and high reliability with MTBF(Mean Time Between Failure) ≥50000 Hours
- Highly compact, High-Integrate
- 24*7 hours working stable, broadcasting quality
|Connector||BNC female, 75Ω|
|Packet length||188 bytes|
|Maximum bit-rate:||per port ≤100Mbps|
|Number of input ports:||Dual separate ASI ports|
2 ASI input and output, 75Ω, BNC, 188Bytes
MPEG-2 TS over DVB-ASI (EN 50083-9)
|ASI out:||selectable mirror of one MPTS|
|RJ45 Port:||100/1000M GbE Port, 1*DATA port used for input and output|
|IP output:||4*MPTS+512 SPTS from Data port|
128*MPTS/SPTS UDP/IP input from Data port
TS over UDP, unicast, and multicast streaming TS over RTP/RTSP
Configurable Packet size (2-7)x188 Bytes, filter null packet
|SPTS limit selectable:||
2.3M, 2.5M, 2.9, 3.3M, 3.8M, 4.6M, 5.7M, 7.6M, 11.5M, 23M